PRS-Neoloy™ cellular confinement systems (geocells) can be applied to a wide range of Earth stabilization applications subject to surface erosion and unstable slopes, including slope and channel protection, earth retention and stabilization, and reservoirs and landfills.
PRS-Neoloy has comprised of Neoloy® advanced polymeric alloys that make the cellular confinement system stiff, flexible and durable. In particular, the PRS-Neoloy patent-pending alloys feature long-term dimensional stability, high long-term design strength (creep resistance) and low reduction factors.
This translates to a longer life-span for PRS-Neoloy earth retention structures. In addition, PRS-Neoloy is non-degradable and is resistant to weathering, extreme temperatures, and water,
- Slope Stabilization – stabilize soil and slope
- Erosion Control – bio-engineered solutions protect soil
- Landfills and Reservoirs – geomembrane protection
- Channels & Drainage – from roadside drainage ditches to large channels
- Retaining Walls – unstable and steep slope stabilization